Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Project 52 --- Week 9 and 10. Alright so I missed a week!

Well it was bound to happen and I didn't even make it to ten weeks! I missed a week of my blog posting. Well do to all the complaints via email, phone, and fax ;) I guess I resume my blogging. I got so busy with the B&W Sale that ended in February that I didn't have time to post last week. This week is just some random stuff and a few of my favorites from the sale. The weather is starting to turn and it's a great time for Spring family portraits. Give me a call and we'll make some amazing memories for you and your families. Enjoy.

Sara and Harley. I just love this image.


Shhh don't tell my Mum! This is going to be her birthday present on the 21st. Good thing I know she doesn't read my blog :( This is all her grandchildren.


One of my favorites from the B&W Sale. Noah was such a good boy for his folks.


I took some pictures of my neighbors Ford and had a nice metal print made for him. Sweet car!



My little girl got her bouncy chair all set up and boy was she happy!


Please visit us at our RosboroughPhotography.com or our senior page PDXSeniorPortraits.com.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

These are all great images! I'm glad your BW sales went great and you mom is going to love that image. You never know though, she might be sneaking a peak at your blog. Your baby girl looks so happy.

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!! Your mom is going to be thrilled with that photo!

 

Made by Lena