Sunday, January 17, 2010

Project 52 --- Week 3 We got outside.... just for a few minutes.

Another great week here in Oregon. The rain stopped long enough for Michael to get out and ride his bike and then promptly start kicking balls. Of course with his helmet on! Trust me he doesn't always wear a helmet. Here are some pictures from Week 3 of Project 52. I can already feel the pressure to explore new ideas and subjects. Which is the whole idea of the project. Enjoy.


Hurry before it starts raining again!

Then the rain came back and I started playing with Michaels toys. This is my Chicco vs Little People set.



STOP!!!



Chicco wins....




The march of the Seals



Mommy it's cold!




My little angel. We finally got her in the mood to take pictures in her Christmas dress. The funny thing is she pooped four times in this half hour shoot. Probably more then half the shoot was spent on the changing table.





And my fav.




Please visit us at our RosboroughPhotography.com or our senior page PDXSeniorPortraits.com.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Love your Chico set, nice reflection. Your little one is just adorable. My favorite of her is the last one in the set.

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos!! Those Chicco photos are great! I love the light on those. Your baby is just precious, and her dress is gorgeous. My favorite is the 4th one where she's cutting her eyes toward you. Gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

Sweet lil girl.. Cool pictures with Chico set.

--- said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comments

 

Made by Lena