Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Project 52 Week 2 - Still raining... What do you expect it's Oregon.

Had another great week without even getting outside to shoot for my Project 52. Good thing I have a family that is willing to get in front of the camera every night. Ok well maybe not willing. One night I asked my wife to just get her cute scarf and hat and we'll have some fun with some gel'd background colors. She said, "Right now?". Sure why not! So she fixed her self up real quick and this is the highlights of the evening. PLEASE NOTE: "No children where actually hurt in the taking of these images :)"






Then Saturday my sister in law brought my adorable nieces Amanda and Olivia by for some updated studio shots. Olivia got a awesome Christmas dress this year and as soon as I saw it I was begging them to come by for some pictures.







Amanda looks so grown up.







The sisters together.




The cuzzies got together for literally four shots. Michael wasn't into picture time with them at his house. He wanted to play.




Please visit us at our RosboroughPhotography.com or our senior page PDXSeniorPortraits.com.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sweet family and kids!!

Unknown said...

Great photos! Are you sure that sweet baby isn't being tortured in that collage? :-) I love the vibrance in all of these!

Mel said...

great photos! We've been stuck inside for most of our p365 as well too, sure makes things interesting!! Looks like you have plenty of good models though!

 

Made by Lena